About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

01 April 2010

baby U

This poor little guy has been through a lot! (not to mention his parents) He spent exactly 2 nights at home....then "the noise" started. A little wheeze in his throat that required surgery. Poor thing. But he's home now and on the mend and has mommy and daddy eating out of the palm of his hand. And Shelby has John eating out of the palm of her hand. You three are so entertaining... : )







....my two favorites from our session.......... Creighton looks so deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about milk prices or if he's pooping.....

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, what beautiful images!! Love how you used the pretty light and captured so much detail. He's a doll. Bet his parents go crazy over them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we DO go crazy over him and the pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!!!! Creighten is such a handsome fella!!!

    ReplyDelete