About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 April 2010

can't get enough

Miss Sara was gracious enough to let me pick on her again. This time I made it easy on her though--- I came to her. Wonderful farm=Stacy's playground. We only picked the most friggin windy day imaginable, but we found shelter in the barn. A nameless cat followed us around most of the afternoon, too. I was gettin annoyed at it by hour 2 so we had to chuck pebbles. I felt bad, but I kept having this little black tail pop up in all my frames.
But anyway--- impossible to pick a favorite. Open to suggestions. :D

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing... LOVE 'EM:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav . . . third from bottom. Must be in the barn? With AMAZING drastic shadows!! You will have to tell me the settings you used on this! They are all beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, there is no way I can pick a favorite. They are ALL amazing! Every single image is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete