About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

12 April 2010

another mid-week vaca

My good friend, Jodi, had a birthday and guess how awesome her hubby is?! He planned a suprise trip to Omaha and got tickets for 6 to see George Strait, Reba, and Leann Womack in concert. I'm not one for country, and JOdi saw the confirmation email so it ruined the suprise, but we had a great time! And Jodi looked beautiful on her birthday..... eventhough she was forced to sit there while I took her picture. Check out her birthday ring.....
upstream is completely awesome. i go for the atmosphere, and I stay for the microbrew.
JOdi took the 3rd image. Nice. lol
Mark and Theresa are awesome.
day ii. shopping. heavily.
Here is OVERLAND. The biggest assortment of hats! And just when I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.... there was another room. Full of hats. : 0)
pretty store clerk. Everyone was so nice to let me photograph in their stores.
...then after the hat wonderland, was the FLYING WORM. We love this store!!!! Vintage stuff, used stuff, new stuff, the most colorful accessories, like, EVER. We spent about an hour here. Could have spent about 3 more.
how often do you find a vintage yellow leather trenchcoat in awesome condition? How often do you put it on and it fits like a glove? And hOw often do you find one for under 30 bucks??? Usually i need to talk Jodi into buying things for herself. This time, the jacket did the selling.
will some awesome guy buy this shirt, please?i will take your pic for free. love it.
Remember this kitty from last trip? found out the cat's name is Hubey. ; )
final stop before the guys started calling every 5 minutes to see if we were ready to be picked up yet. (how annoying, btw) NOUVELLE EVE. The most beautiful store--- and Reba stopped in the day before and bought a crap ton, I guess. That's pretty sweet.
i want these gold earrings.

1 comment:

  1. fur rosettes $3.00
    beach hats $19.00
    cowboy boots $25.00
    vintage leather coat $28.00
    birthday shopping with the girls...priceless!

    PS thanks to you and your foxy banker boy for making the trip! It was a great time!

    ReplyDelete