About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 September 2010

recent girlies

I had a great time in Omaha! Got to cuddle with our bff's new baby girl and experience what it's like to co-habitat with a 7-week old. hmmmm....... it was....different. Amazing to see them with a child. Parenthood really does change you--- but in a great way. Pics on that later! Lots and lots of pics to post from the weekend....when I finally get to them. haha Very excited though.
So tonight at my session I saw a flock (?) of turkeys...smelled a fire burning (which is just ONE of my all time favorite smells), and felt the leaves crunch under my rocket dogs. Fall is definately here and I adore every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment