About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

30 September 2010

chris and tara +1

Meet new baby A! Aiden is so tiny and so wonderful. We are so SO happy for our Omaha bff's for their new addition. Thanks for letting us stay with you--- I can't imagine the stress of a new baby AND out of town guests littering up your house. You guys rock. Enjoy your baby gift! muah. Love ya! We cannot WAIT to watch baby A grow into a beautiful little lady.
Here is Tara's little neice, Ameyla. She had to get in on the action of picture-taking too. Isn't she just the cutest little thing? She is very curious about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment