About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 September 2010

quinn, the photographer's daughter

So her mama is Mona. Ahh...where do I begin?! Mona is a photographer in Omaha...a fabulous one at that! We are totally on the same wavelength and we'll often spend an hour on the phone talking shop while we both edit frantically, simultaneously. It is so comforting to know that there are others out there just like you with the same joys, frustrations, even just tech support. Anyway...I'm rambling now. I heart you, Mona, and I'm literally dying to know what you think. Don't leave me hanging.
Quinn, on the other hand..... well.... I had about 5 minutes... which I think is about 4.5 minutes longer than Mona usually gets. So I consider it a successful photoshoot. Quinn was an assistant to her mother on our photoshoot. : ) Wierd to have our picture taken for a change. I'll post those when they are finished. Enjoy these for now and my other Omaha sessions will soon be posted!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with each and every picture!! You totally captured Quinn's spunky personality just like I knew you would! Can't begin to thank you enough...hope you like your photos just as much!

    ReplyDelete