About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 September 2010

models needed...UPDATE

We are still looking for girls sizes 2T-5T for our fun fall fashion shoot to show off the fabulous designs of Angie Trausch of ALT Creations! Deadline is this Friday. You MUST email me your info and a recent snapshot at s.ideusphoto@gmail.com to be eligable to participate. Angie is choosing her models and everyone will hear back early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment