About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

24 September 2010

burgers big day

The purpose of the blog is to showcase my work in hopes of attracting new clients. normally.
THIS post is definately to show off my big accomplishment rather than advertise...I really struggled with "to post?" or "not to post?" But darn it! Weddings are so much work... hours and hours of sorting, editing.... Main reasons why I choose to say no to dozens of brides. But one lovely summer evening I actually said yes to a bride and groom, whom I know and love. Thank you, Chad and Jes, for trusting me with your day. It was a day filled with grace, excitement, and love and I feel very blessed to have been even a small part of it! From Jes's salon brunch in the morning to cigars on the balcony. And all your tall friends! (Chad played basketball for UNK and at least half the guests were 6'0" and over!) Thank you, Ashly, for your help, Aunt Brenda for letting us take over your beautiful home, and to my Canon 5D Mark ii. I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy these are ABSOLUTELY amazing, your hard work definitely paid off!! Chad and Jess You are a gorgeous couple! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete