About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

26 September 2010

brown eyed girls

How could any adult say 'no' if these little girls asked for candy...a pony... anything?! Aren't they a dream? They are going to drive their mom and daddy crazy with boys. Oh geez. Sorry, Jason. It's a fact. haha And Will is just as handsome. They are all dripping with character--all so different. Childhood facinates me.
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed this awesome weather!
Busy week ahead...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything Stacy! You captured all 6 of us and were so easy to work with...we love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete