About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

16 August 2010

sky

I loved the sights and sounds of the fair growing up. Of course I could never leave without getting a funnel cake, a corn dog, AND a root beer float. The Gage County midway rides--- the dog show---and the photography display were my favs. I was so excited when Sky agreed to have her senior photo session at the fair... although disgustingly hot and dusty, this Elwood girl was a trooper! No complaints from her! Thanks, Jason, for assisting me and fetching cold drinks. I love her subtle freckles.

1 comment:

  1. Darling photos. The girl was born to wear hats! Love the bb shots. Fun location and details! She's gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete