About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

05 August 2010

kaylinda and jarod = bridal portrait session

I took Kaylinda and Jarod's engagment pics last fall---- and when Kaylinda described her bridal gown and hair accessories to me--- I immediately felt selfish and wanted to plan a post-wedding fun bridal shoot with them. Thank you so much for saying 'yes' and being my slaves for a couple hours. And geez! You should have seen the traffic jam these beautiful people caused---you woulda thought we were giving away free ice cream. check out their sample gallery HERE.
I feel the need to express myself here: still NO WEDDINGS. But I am dipping my foot in the water with these and me likey : )
the black and white kissing one.... I am SO picturing this enlarged HUGE on a 24x36" canvas hung above their bed. : )

1 comment: