About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

19 August 2010

fall is upon us

Has school really started places?? Geez! Where did the Summer go? I still never got to go tubing yet and my tan is pretty much non-exisistant. sadface. Not to say that I didn't spend 90% of my evenings outdoors--- I'm just a shade-dweller when I'm shooting most of the time.
I have had so much interest in booking for Fall already.... lots of questions and I'll try to answer. I'll post a specific something on this very blog sometime in the month of September. So watch it! I fill up very fast the very few dates I have to offer. I keep neither a cancellation list nor a notification list. I hate it, but that's the reality of a part-time hobby-gone-crazy photographer : ) I would SO love to photograph everyone who contacts me!
Now onto this cutie little boy. ALL boy, this one. Carsyn is one year old and 100% boy. Dirt-lover, go-getter, and a riot. And soon you'll probably be thinking "Geez....could she have use dmore eff-ing photoshop on him?!" All natural with very little enhancement, buds! yes---he's THAT handsome and his eyes are the color of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment