About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 August 2010

brittney

I'm reflecting back on my summer--- I'm blissfully happy. I miss TV so so much (which is stupid) but I try to take little moments being alone in the country waiting for my next session to arrive just to breathe and enjoy this time of year. Even if Its not huge blocks of time I get to lounge around outside and play with my own family. I'm happy to get what I get. Now if we could just do something about the noisy trains every 15 minutes. I think when I took Brittney downtown, there were about 7 trains. Each louder than the last. grrrr. Good thing she was a natural and didn't need much direction! She gets this at least once a day.... but doesn't she look like Miley Cyrus?! It's uncanny!
....Carmen Electra here?! Anyone see it? haha

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Best Friend they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley has nothing on this beauty! Incredible smile!

    ReplyDelete