About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

05 August 2010

is it a bird? is it a train?

I LOVE this family! I think they are one of my favorite families of all time : ) So genuine and sweet. These little dudes, Jaxson and Oliver are my buddies from Maywood. Their mommy had been emailing me prior to our session saying how excited Jaxson was to see me and he was asking everyday if it was picture day. Then when they arrived downtown, all crisp and ready, Jaxson wouldn't even talk to me! Emily asked what was up and he said "There are TWO Stacy's. The old one had yellow hair!" Guess he's a blonde-lover. haha
And Happy Birthday Oliver!!! Hope your 2nd birthday was awesome!
*ACTUALLY tried something new and got permission to be near the tracks! Turns out, it pays to be all official. Got a private tour! Thanks, Dave!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't get chased from the trains/tracks this time! Those two little boys are perfect on there! :) So glad you haven't had to deal with hot weather this summer at your sessions! Ha! Always love your pics/blog!!!

    ReplyDelete