About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 June 2010

thanksgiving in summer

I have had a rough couple of weeks (excluding my much-needed vaca!). It makes me really feel the need to express all I am thankful for in my life. For my awesome husband who keeps me grounded.... for my encouraging, faithful clients; the respect from my family. It is very comforting to know, too, that I have a gift to capture the beauty around me.... it really is true that a picture is worth a thousand words..... and my therapy--- to photograph things. I wouldn't give up my eyesight for all the money in the world. Random. Sorry. but enjoy these recent beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment