About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 June 2010

sara, who is stunning...and drew: her bro

I had so much fun hangin out with my fam in Cali. Sara and I got to shop, lay on the beach, etc.... Drew is so lucky that he gets to live here. He's into the music scene--- heck---he is a song writer. And he's single, ladies! Lookin for a sweet, Nebraska girl. : ) But seriously. uh... I have hot cousins. Not "I wanna marry my cousins hot...." NOT from Arkansas! haha Just photogenic hot. Thank you thank you thank you for not rolling your eyes the entire time you two. : )

1 comment: