About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

19 June 2010

one sweet family. absolutely.

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure to hang out with the T family. Morgan and Grant were on their best behavior and being cute as all get out... mom and dad--- you were oozing love for your children and I cherished every minute! Easy peasy to photograph. Let's do it again, shall we? Angie--you're gorgeous. And she made Morgan's cutie pie shirt [she makes lots and lots of kids clothes by hand in fun vintage fabrics!] Yeah--- she's pretty much a superstar. Give me your website so I can post it!
the one below---Morgan: "Daddy--you have a fat belly." we died laughing.

1 comment: