About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 June 2010

KC (hotter than the face of the sun)

Wowee..... what a fun side-trip. Originally went to do a commercial shoot. Well----did that and sooo much more. :) I just love KC more than words. Funky, artistic, big-city.... historic. I can totally see myself there. I feel very at home. Got to eat at our all-time favorite place to get a philly cheese steak---GRINDERS. A must. Provolone AND cheese whiz. mmmm. Lots and lots of cold beer. Lot going on in that place! Great live music, too. Stayed with my cousin, Eric, and his girlfriend Christine came down from Omaha. It was so nice to get to know her better. : ) They even let me shoot them!
From summer 10
My 'commercial shoot' for screen-print artist Phil. Getting make-up first off....amazing work. And this photo-shoot is a huge undertaking for me to edit---- so more on this shoot later!
If you're ever in the KC area and need your face painted.....email me for Jenn's contact info! Sweetest gal ever. : ) Great taste in tats as well. You're beautiful.
Check out this fresh Creighton grad........ Eric---you lucky dog!

1 comment: