About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

01 June 2010

like anthropologie? read on....

I always love to read comments on my work. They encourage and inspire me. In turn... I would like to encourage and inspire you too! It's simple. All you have to do is become a follower of my blog [it's free, so why wouldn't you? Do so at the very bottom of my blog screen.] and leave a comment on THIS post by Wednesday, June 9th. Expires at midnight and the winner will be chosen by me on Thursday am. Whomever leaves the funniest comment gets a $25 Anrthropologie gift card. : ) Who wants it?!
p.s. thanks Sara and Angie for the idea!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see that it had to be funny...so let's try this again. Well I'm continually being amazed at your work on here, and I hope that we can do a shoot with you someday in the next couple of years before you become this huge star and have your pictures on covers of magazines like oh...maybe Professional Photographer (totally voted for you there...LOVE the photo too). I'm just so glad I have your signature in my old BHS yearbook somewhere so I can say "Yeah - we were totally friends back before she became famous".

    Ok, so I kinda suck at trying to be funny, but oh wells! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love your work Stacy!!! I just wish i would have heard about you sooner. I would have loved to have you take newborn pictures of Jovie Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photographers shoot people, see dead pixels and do it with the lens cap off.
    Cheesy....I know!
    I love your style Stacy! Your amazing! I would love to book a session with you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I think I know you pretty well.... so here it goes heres my funny (hope you find it the funniest)........
    My Joke to Stacy Ideus (my photographer of choice and great blogger!)

    The Photographer

    A little girl walked daily to and from school. Though the weather one morning was questionable and clouds were forming, she made the daily trek to the elementary school. As the day progressed, the winds whipped up, along with thunder and lightning. The mother was worried that her daughter would be frightened walking back home from school, and she herself feared the electrical storm might cause her harm. Following each roar of the thunder, lightning would cut through the sky like a flaming sword. Being very concerned, the mother got into her car and drove along the route to the school.

    Soon she saw her small child walking along. The thunder would boom, and then, at each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look and smile. One followed another, each time with her child stopping, looking up at the streak of light and smiling. Finally, the mother called out and asked, "Honey, what are you doing?" Her little girl answered, "God keeps taking pictures of me!"

    Alisha Iwanski

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacy,
    My daughter just introduced me to your photography. Can't believe I didn't know about you before. Your work is fantastic! I'm so excited to find you!

    ReplyDelete