About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

24 February 2011

twenty nine

i had a birthday yesterday and it was different. ryan wasn't here to be the first to wish me 'happy birthday' [and he is ALWAYS the first to do that]. it made me sad, but i was soon happy because of all my facebook people, co-workers, and girlfriends made me feel oh-so birthday girl special. oh...and we bought a house! i got a cute little pink house for my birthday from wahoo.  so thanks, everybody! turning 29 was pretty damn awesome. we celebrated with sushi last weekend at kona grill... mmmmmm. sushi.

no sushi for the men. they need beef. pounds and pounds of beef.
laying out my lovely birthday gifts to share and the dogs came along to "help." before i knew it...all my cards were knocked over, tyson was trying to eat my flowers, and needless to say it was a disaster. but here is what i did capture....

No comments:

Post a Comment