About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

06 February 2011

auggie

i feel so honored to have been asked by one of kearney's top physicians to photograph his fifth child...augustine cache. he is a content little guy... so sweet and beautiful. he is blessed to have not only two of the best parents, but also FOUR big brothers and sisters who adore him. thank you so much for inviting me into your home to capture auggie in his third month of life.

his hair is so soft and crazy. love.

2 comments: