About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

13 February 2011

good morning [who wants a pancake?]

what a fun year i had photographing the hadley family. emerson is now a whole year old and we thought we'd celebrate with a big stack o pancakes [and it was rather chilly outside!] they have a sample gallery on my website.... you should definately check it out and make sure your volume is turned up. happy sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Darling, darling images! They completely put a huge smile on my face. How can you not look at those happy faces and not feel happy!

    ReplyDelete