About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

23 December 2010

my typical december evening

December to me means a lot of 'C's.    Cold. Christmas Cards. Carbs. Cuddling.
I don't shoot for clients in the month of December, so my evenings after work are for hanging out with friends and my hubby over fettucine and wine--- watching a lot of Christmas movies, and hoping for snow for some good winter photography. I hope you all get what you wish for this Christmas. : )
this is one of the best gifts we've ever received.... the Houdini Corkscrew

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously so talented Stacy! I love gazing at your photography. Have a Merry Christmas! - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. that meal was yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete