About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

06 December 2010

coulda used an assistant

There are a lot of reasons i could have used an assistant this day. 1. for Mabel the dog. Very cute and lovable, but severely ADHD. 2. For Thomas. Case in point--- the photo where he's holding the black cat wearing his white shirt. and 3. The more the merrier! We laughed a LOT! Always room for another Newton! This is my Uncle Mike and his fam. I stayed a lot longer as intended...planning on only a quick trip to Bradshaw and back... BUT Jenni gave me her puppy dog eyes and asked if I'd "help go through this one closet...." I am thinking to myself... "Sure.. that'd be quick. I can do that."

.......six hours later..... 4 closets later....  we had heaps and mounds of clothes in the donation pile and we actually found a diaper deep within. (Yeah... Thomas is 8 now and way past potty training). Glad I could help out : )  and it inspired me to go shopping! like I need a reason.)


No comments:

Post a Comment