About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

17 December 2010

lookie what's new [and happy FRiIDAy!]

check out the site! some fun updates, including my prices for 2011 [effective on all sessions to be scheduled after 01.01.2011, excluding baby packages already in progress]. I've added a new package for you love birds out there, too!.... an engagement session/bridal portrait session combo. I'm really excited about it! I love capturing couples in love.... especially in their wedding attire. It's great to have a session after you wedding, too. A- you get to wear your wedding dress again! yipppeee!  B- you don't have the stress involved with your wedding to mess with   C- your dress is already worn, so no worries going into the woods and looking beautiful. 

So watch here for my news and updates about my calendar opening in Spring. Exciting things are in store for 2011! And uber anxious to travel to Texas for a workship in April. Hope your holiday plans are shaping up nicely. : )

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been busy! Your site looks fabulous! Love the creativty and funky-vintage style. So you and so very cool! Really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete