About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

10 March 2010

syd + spence

These two. So many things to say here. BFF's... beautiful souls... destined to be photographed together...and maybe 2B2gether 4-ever? nudge nudge. Just sayin'. The camera doesn't lie. : )
So here's a love story: Once upon a time on a wonderfully foggy morning we went out to the country. Sydney was looking lovely, and Spencer was feelin' fine. Why wouldn't he?? He got to spend the morning with 4 women bossing him around. Well the shutter went crazy, the sun shown for about 3 seconds, but captured these two just being them. It was heaven, complete with me on cloud 9. Pretty sure the birdies started singing, too, when hands were held. wink wink. view an album featuring this cutie couple HERE.
THANK you THANk you THank you for granting my every wish. i loved photographing you. period. And a special thanks to my Vanna's. H & M. You guys RoCk!

4 comments: