About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

18 March 2010

now booking for...

I am now booking for April/May 2010. My open dates and times have been posted on my calendar and I'm afraid sessions are in short supply. Lots of travel planned for this girl! Please inquire via my contact page on my website. No phone calls, please. Snow may be in the forecast, but we can only hope it brings GREEN grass! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment