About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 March 2010

clue hunt

So I have not one single competitive bone in my body. I hate races as much as I hate scary movies. In fact that's why I am a track drop-out. False starting was my nightmare. haha So that's why I volunteered to organize and plan this year's Jaycees clue hunt yesterday. SO SO so much fun. And all the businesses were so stoked to help out! I stumped them on their first clue, however. I think it was an hour before either team called for help on it. First thing was building a toolbox blindfolded. Kicked the girls' butts....
what I spent my afternoon doing.... : )
they had to bring back a hat made out of a newspaper, among several other odd ball things. I'm suprised they came up with 2 different designs. haha

1 comment:

  1. This years Clue Hunt was off the charts AWESOME!!! Sorry to all of you who couldn't make it. Hope to see you next year!

    ReplyDelete