About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

28 March 2010

musician

What an awesome weekend! Class Act annual auction--got me a pretty new blue bag : ) courtesy of BANG.... food was fabulous and dancing after! Got to see my cousins today---including the handsome new baby Rigs (his newborn session is set for Wednesday!) Cutie pie family tonight and the weather was perfect. So much to do before I leave for Omaha--- still have sessions open if anyone is interested.
Now, onto this guy. Joe. Rocks. Really. A way-cool session. I'm actually kind of glad it snowed last October on his original session date. This time of year is the most relaxing for me to shoot and I feel like I take more time to perfect each shot.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy- you continue to amaze me with your photography! I am honored to say I know this handsome young man, and is one of the nicest young men you'll ever met...He ROCKS, like your photos.....Tammey

    ReplyDelete