About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

28 April 2009

Payton

Meet Payton. He just turned 6 years old recently and he is a ALL boy. He loves to keep busy...he darted from one thing to another...I really had to step it up a notch to keep up. Thank goodness for fast shutters. ; ) We took some pics at the Nature Barn at Cottonmill, which was my first time shooting there and I love it!...sign said "CLOSED," but oopsie...we disobeyed and got great pics! Don't tell on us. Here are some favs.....
he wasn't sure he could make it all the way---he suprised himself.
the longest amount of time he stood still: 3.1 seconds.

He loved my little airplane...I drew him a runway with sidewalk chalk. Then I asked if he could make it fly and he proceeded to throw it into the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment