About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

27 April 2009

beautiful "B"

This was on my OLD blog, but Becky said she missed it...so here is a "re-post" for ya Beck! : ) Miss ya!
We took these on a girl's night out...first we drank a pitcher of the perfect peach margarita's at San Pedro...then pigged out on our huge dinners. Alisha had just gotten her boot, so walking down the hill was tough for her (especially after the margaritas), but we managed to make it across the street. Our lovely neighbors let us use there little dock/gazebo on the lake to take a couple pics...I dug the location, but the ducks didn't dig us. They actually didn't like us there at all. See--they paddled over to begin with, but then they realized we didn't have any bread. But, we got some great pics! Don't I have beautiful friends?! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment