About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 April 2009

Jacob + Aubrey

Meet Jacob and Aubrey. They are our God children (my cousin's kiddos), they live in Lincoln and we don't get to see them very much...makes me sad. We love those funny little guys so much! We took these on the day before Easter at my Aunt and Uncle's house (they live just a block from us)...it was soooo cold and windy that they had to blow their bubbles into Grandma and Grandpa's bathtub. They didn't let that bother them, though. And Jacob was very excited about the two new additions to my hat collection. : ) He plays a mean game of "keep-away."
From stacyideusphotography-the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment