About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 April 2009

I scream, you scream

My inbox is piling up soooo bad this week! Laundry, pics, emails, party planning... ahhh! How will I get everything done?! But I had to join the girls out for ice cream after work today to celebrate Administrative Professional's Day. They work so hard everyday! They are the ones that deal with the crabby patients the most. They are the ones that get the "stink eye" the most when the doc is running far behind....and believe me, the doctors are far behind A LOT. So THANKS to you ladies! You make our lobby a happy lobby : )

1 comment:

  1. That Ice Cream sooo hit the spot on the nice warm day. Thanks for coming to share our special day!!

    ReplyDelete