About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

11 November 2010

two sweeties


These little girls---Keeley and Kambryn---totally melted my heart. See--they were both chosen for our ALT Creations model shoot in October so I first met them there. After we were done and cleaning up, I was sitting sorting my hats and they ran up to me and sat right on my lap. I could hug them and kiss them and squeeze them all day long. Katie---how do you ever get anything done around the house?! You make WAY too cute of babies. If you ever need a sitter...call me!


No comments:

Post a Comment