About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 November 2010

rob and jodi {plus two}

Not only some of our best friends... but some of my most photogenic friends! I love Jodi to death. We've worked together for the past 8 years and speak the same language. I can't imagine life without her. She's the most thoughtful woman...the best mother and wife... and would bend over backwards to make sure that the people she loves are taken care of---especially Zach and Tate. So Jodi--- these 200+ images are dedicated to you, beatiful lady.

...and I just couldn't stop photographing them... so we headed to the park...
the blanket one is SO getting framed in our house.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you have brought smiles to my face & happy tears to my eyes! I am so lucky to have a girlfriend who can photo lights out. You are second to none! I thank Heaven that you are in my life Stacy! :)

    ReplyDelete