About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 November 2010

chris [khs 2011]

Can I just say that Chris is my ideal subject. Full of ideas and creativity... not afraid to express himself or to go along with my silly requests.  Handsome as he is funny...he's going to pursure the stage after graduation on the East coast....the camera loves him.... Chris: I hope you love your pics. Honestly... I'm going to be holding my breath waiting to hear back. Seriously.  And to the rest of you: enjoy this handsome subject.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! I am crazy about this session! Incredible and interesting compositions! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete