About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 October 2010

heidi {khs 2011}

I said it during our session and I'll say it again. Heidi has a 60's mod vibe about her that I just am in lovvee with. Maybe it's her bangs or her lashes? I'd love to see her in a Mary Tyler Moore-type cape pea coat and a muff or something downtown. Then it would start to snow and I'd have my camera and we would take glorious photos. My camera would even stay dry. Who am I kidding?! That's just a fantasy for now. I dream up crazy ideas....  only 10% of my ideas for photoshotos actually materialize because I'm so busy all the time....but I can wish. : ) Heidi-- you are drop-dead gorgeous.

 ...and that's diet pepsi in her coca cola bottle. haha  Sorry Coke people. Don't be mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment