About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

20 October 2010

brett

Brett should look familiar... I've photographed him more than any other 17 year old guy.... but it was finally his turn to take his seniors. Stunningly handsome and just the nicest guy. He's a football player, a hunter, a fisherman, and he eats lunch with his grandma EVERY day. See! Told ya! Does it make you want to call your grandma up? Tell you love her?  Do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment