About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

22 October 2010

fall days=perfect for cuddling


SO glad it's Friday. This has been such a long week....late nights at the clinic, which is to be expected... it's still football season..... I feel like I haven't seen Ry in, like, a month! I miss him and he's just in the next room. But this weekend will be fun. I scheduled myself some downtime. Sad that it has to be scheduled in, but that's the way it goes!

Meet Erin, Brian, and 8 month old Avery. So sweet in every way. Erin is a photographer in Grand Island and she rocks! Not only is SHE gorgeous, but so is her work. Check her out HERE. Erin--- I hope I captured your new family in the way you hoped. Excited to meet for coffee and talk some shop in the wintertime. ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment