About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

13 December 2009

pricing updates

WOW! What an awesome weekend! Perfect ratio.... laid-back relaxing:party central. I have shoe scuff marks on my ceiling and a huge box of glass for the recyling to show for it, too. I'm in love with my weekend. Hope yours was just as good. : )

During the laid back relaxing part of my weekend, I decided that now is the time to post new prices for 2010 [check them out HERE], although I am nowhere close to posting any sessions dates/times yet. Expect that to happen early Spring. I've recieved so many inquiries for Spring already... my only advice to those who'd like a Spring/Summer session is to just start watching for the blog post here beginning daily in March. I regret that dates and times will be extrememly limited but just know that I would love to photograph you! It really pains me to have to turn people away. It's just the way it has to be right now...unless anybody know of any land close to town with a perfect out-building for a studio space?? Just checking all my resources.... : ) Keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment