About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

26 December 2009

geez im bored

Double snowmen I'm BORED! Trapped in Lincoln--- Christmas was cancelled/postponed...no turkey (which means I didn't have to make the turkey, haha...so there is a plus side), no presents, no church. Santa DID come to my house though.... a week early... and parked my present in the garage! Yup! A shiny, black Nissan XTerra is mine all mine. :) NO more squeezing props into my tiny stick shift Honda...yay! And I have a CD player that actually words. Bonus. So I hope you all had a great Christmas--- or just a Christmas to speak of..... But chances are you all live in Nebraska and have been affected by this weather.... so I guess I'll just raise my glass to you for a blizzard toast. *cheers* HEY! That's all there is to do stuck in this snowdrift. Time to shop online and dream about Spring : ) Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment