About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

03 December 2009

busted

One perfectly overcast Sunday nearly two weeks ago was the crime scene. I was snap snap snappin away at this amazing family---and all of a sudden...my models (Wendy and Matt) stopped smiling and pointed. Carefully pointed to my left. Confused, I look towards where our cars were parked and there was a man. And not just any man, but one with a yellow vest and a walkey talkey (sp?). That can't be good. Yeah... busted. Again. Too close to the tracks. Okay...ON the tracks. We went quietly to a new spot across the street...but SOO SOO SOOOO worth it!!! hahahahah I am in love with this session. See the rest as a sample gallery! Wendy---can I steal your kids away when you're not looking?? I'm gonna do it anyway. I'll bribe them with delicious milkshakes. ; )


Lainey and Sophie---- Sophie cut her own hair right before our session. : ) She did it right! She USED to have hair passed her shoulders! In the trash now... but as her Mommy said, "That's SO Sophie! That's what she does!" And after meeting her...and seeing her in her full-glory cuteness, I believe it! Such a monkey. I happen to adore her short 'do. Reminds me of me when I was that age....


...and little bro Sawyer....

My FAVORITE! (below)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Stacy! We ALL so adore "Miss Stacy" and admire your talents. We had a great time with you! Thanks for capturing these moments for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics Stacey and love this family!!! Karla

    ReplyDelete