About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

10 January 2011

sugar me sweet

bronwyn turned one year old in december--- but it's becoming a tradition that we head to omaha for some buddy time on new year's... and this year was no different. it was a beautiful sunny day... and negative degrees... so we opted to stay inside and make the biggest. mess. ever.  brandi and justin like it neat to say the least. so b--- this one's for you, girl! hope you had fun. that table will never be the same.
From winter 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment