About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

05 January 2011

BIG news...

distracted by the cute baby? Enjoy your sneak peak Baby B! Many more to come...
If you're NOT B's mommy (because she already knows...)  scroll down... I have some news to share....

"Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is."
--Mary Anne Radmacher


So this is a quote that one of my newest clients had included at the bottom of a recent email. I'm not going to lie...my eyes became flooded with tears of joy. I've been bursting with excitement, fear, worry...but mostly excitement for this news that's been held hostage at our house. News that is putting nearly every single dream of mine that I have ever had into reality. So here it is... one at a time...

number one: to move closer to home
Ryan (my husband) has accepted a lending position at Wahoo State Bank.
Wahoo is just an hour North of our hometown.
number two: renovate an old house
We have our eye on several on the market in Wahoo.
number three: fill it with babies
NOT yet.... but hopefully someday soon.
number four: get to do what I was born to do all day, everyday.
PHOTOGRAPHY. FULL. TIME.

Ryan starts in Wahoo Wednesday and I'm still here and working the two jobs until our home sells.... so watch the blog for updates and developements on our exciting new life!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I really thought you were going to say you were having a baby! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the pic--can't wait to see the rest
    g-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ky and I are so excited for you guys! Congrats on all 4!! I know you'll excell at whatever ur doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, Brian and ErinJanuary 7, 2011 at 10:44 AM

    We are so excited to hear your news, Stacy! Yay for photography full time! So awesome.

    And you'll be closer to us too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited and happy for you Stacy!! Glad you'll be that much closer to Omaha to hopefully use you here sometime in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete