About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 May 2010

sheana + cody model session: Part 1

Well here it is. My model session with the stunning Sheana and studly Cody. They've been dating for a while now and living in Kansas.... but I feel the need to say that Cody was hesitant and resitant when he recieved that first text from Sheana about my proposition. You see---a bunch of us got together over beers at Thunderhead one night in February after work when Sheana was back visiting we had this great idea for a springtime vintage-y shoot. [if you remember the lovely Sheana from last summer with her and her sis] We had so much fun and she photographs so wonderfully.... I just had to get her in front of the lens again. So back to Cody--- Having never met him and everything.... he still agreed. His payoff? We packed a cooler and had a gay ol' time. Not with soda, either. In the country on a Saturday evening in the company of this fun-loving, sexy couple. Now that's what I call a beautiful success story. Make sure to check out their galleries! Thank you so much S + C for doing such a great job shopping and happily doing anything I asked of you. Hugs and kisses X 1,000,000.

1 comment:

  1. Simply and utterly FABULOUS!! You do such a good job. They look really natural and in love. Cody is yummy!! (Just had to add that fact!) Sheana is a beauty. Digging all of the details such as the vintage camera. Nice!! This was worth waiting for...for shore!

    ReplyDelete