About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

11 May 2010

late spring availability

Gosh. It always takes me at least 3 tries to type the word "availability" before I get it right. My fingers just never can get it right! Maybe it's because I forgot to eat supper. Maybe it's because I haven't slept much.... or that I put in 15 hours of overtime last weekend at the clinic? I think I forgot to mention that the clinic I work at [New West] moved into brand spankin new digs on Friday. Talk about a vast improvement. Yeah. struggled to type "improvement," too. Time for bed.
Sorry to say...
June =FULL
July= FULL
--- EXCEPT for one measley day. Who waaaaants it......????? Check my site calendar and email me stacyideus@yahoo.com
Hope you all had a nice Mother's Day. I get to see mine on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment