About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

16 January 2010

miss S - sneak peek

WHAT a beautiful day. What did it get up to? 50? Amazing for January. Amazing for me! DYING to shoot something---ANYTHING! Lucky lucky me... miss S let me have my way with her for four hours this afternoon.
My new Canon 5D Mark ii loves her. And so do I. : ) xoxo
many many many more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment