About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 January 2010

baby G number 1

OMG. It's been so long since I've blogged that I nearly forgot my own passwords. Geez. Guess I need to kick into high gear! So here is the full post of Miss Bronwyn. So pretty....and actually really sleepy...but only in the pics! Seems like she was awake more than this. haha Oh well. That's really 90% of what these little ones do, isn't it? Tried some new finishes on a few, too. You likey? :)

Always knew Justin would make a good Daddy---

No comments:

Post a Comment