About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

08 July 2010

SiKE!

So crazy and proud of myself. These are so unlike most of my recent work... a little nervous to share, actually. This was the 'commercial' shoot I did in downtown KC. Best part: got to spend some quality time [just like in the old days from BHS] with my bff Crystal. Isn't she stunning?!
Click HERE for more info on my photo-frenzy, frickin HOT day in the sun. Phil-- you rock.
our photo-shoot director, Phil with the dreads..... the pic we took for Zach [Crys' bf]. Total hottness..... and me and my bff.

No comments:

Post a Comment